Flexible courses that put you in control of your time and goals.
Why earn an Associate Degree from a Bible college? Earning your AA from a Bible college not only gives you the foundational course requirements for your education-it gives you the biblical knowledge and application you need for life! An AA is the first two years of a four year degree. Once you have completed your AA degree, you will have earned the first two years of a four year bachelor degree. Some students’ professional goals only require an AA degree, others earn an AA before entering college as a junior on campus to save money, there are many reasons to earn your AA degree.
Answers to Your Questions About The AA in General Studies Online
Earning your AA (Associate in Arts in General Studies) is a great place to begin your educational journey. You will be in the same classes with the same professors as students attending on campus. Same curriculum, same requirements, same traditional semester.
General Studies is designed to give you valuable preparation for further studies, by providing you with introductory, general courses. As with all of our courses, our general studies also help you develop a foundational Biblical perspective.
Here’s what to expect from successfully completing this program:
- General knowledge of the content of Scripture;
- College-level competence in the general skills that form the foundation for all learning: reading, writing/ composition, and critical thinking; and
- Introductory knowledge of Western culture integrating themes from history, science, philosophy, or literature.
Yes! Although many people think they can’t afford to go to college, a large percentage of students receive some type of financial assistance, including our degree completion students. Our financial aid representatives are ready to help you sort through the different types of financial aid and show you how to get the assistance available to you.
Tuition – Online Courses
Per Credit Hour = $400.00
Technology Fee (per course) = $50.00
Trinity College of Florida utilizes Google products. You will receive a Chromebook that comes loaded with the software you need to be successful as an online student. Quick links will already be loaded on the homepage of your Chromebook for easy access to your online web portal (eCampus and MyTitus), Grammarly, Right Now Media, your TCF gmail account, and others. Students may use other platforms, devices to access, Chromebooks offer an efficient, consistent, platform to maximize your time.
Yes. Trinity College of Florida is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs (U.S. Department of Education database)
– Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number (888) 224-6684.
– Trinity College is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students, and
– United States Department of Education for Federal Pell Grants and other Federal financial aid programs, and
– Approved to enable the certified veteran to gain financial supplement for education.
– American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
– Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC)
– Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
– Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
– Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
– Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS)
– Florida Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (FASFAA)
– National Association of Independent Colleges & Universities (NAICU)
– National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA)
– Tampa Bay Library Consortium (TBLC)
All of the following requirements must be met in order to graduate and receive an Associate of Arts degree in General Studies from Trinity College:
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 60 semester credit hours with at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average including completion of the Associate of Arts curriculum, Chapel, and Christian Service requirements. The final 30 credit hours and at least 50% of all major courses credit hours must be completed at Trinity College, meaning the maximum credits transferred in is 50% of the 60 credit hour requirements.
- Satisfactory completion of all Trinity College assessment procedures.
- Continued evidence of a consistent, genuine, Christian testimony.
- Continued essential agreement with the Doctrinal Statement of the College.
- Satisfactory fulfillment of all financial obligations to the College. No degree will be granted or transcript provided to a student with an outstanding financial obligation to the College.
- Affirmative recommendation for graduation by the faculty, Vice President for Academic Affairs, and the Board of Trustees.
We’re Ready to Help.
Getting information and making your college decision can be difficult. We are happy to walk you through everything from enrollment to the financial aid process.