Classes Begin March 11th!
Call Now! 727.569.1383
Supporting your next steps toward your God-given purpose.
The Admissions team is dedicated to helping you navigate through the process of entering college. From application to new student orientation, we will guide you through each step while maintaining regular contact to answer questions, offer encouragement, and help in any way possible. Schedule a personal tour to get a snapshot of life on the campus of Trinity College of Florida.
Interview with Kenyata Hayes, Director of Admissions
We welcome applications from students who are personally committed to Jesus Christ and express a desire to study God’s Word. Prospective students should show potential for academic success and evidence of outstanding Christian character.
– GPA: 2.2 minimum
– SAT: 980 minimum
– ACT: 18 minimum
– Must profess faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
– Must demonstrate consistent Christian character
– Must be engaged in regular church attendance
Students with troubled academic pasts who can demonstrate a commitment to higher education and the potential for academic success are encouraged to apply even if they do not meet the academic recommendations listed above. Mitigating circumstances may allow for the Admissions Committee to grant probationary acceptance.
Yes! Trinity Quest is our degree completion program that provides a clear pathway for today’s working adults to return to college and finally complete a bachelor’s degree. Connect your career dreams to your future success through our popular accelerated adult degree completion program.
You can finish your degree through our Bible College online classes or by attending evening classes on campus at our Trinity, FL location. Most degree completion students earn their degree in as little as two years.
Yes, credits can be transferred to Trinity College of Florida from other accredited colleges. Credit Evaluations can be completed for you before or after you apply. To have a Credit Evaluation completed, please send transcripts to the Admissions Office and let us know the program(s) for which you are considering transferring.
Once the Credit Evaluation is completed, we will let you know exactly how many credits would transfer into each program that you are considering. We will help you determine if you will attend Trinity College as a traditional undergraduate transfer student or if you should finish your degree online or with evening classes at our Trinity, FL, campus through Trinity Quest.
We welcome international students who are interested in receiving a biblical education and who have a committed relationship with Jesus Christ. Please download our International Student Packet for all the information you need to know about your opportunities here.
You may also find these outside links helpful:
Trinity College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs (U.S. Department of Education database)
– Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number (888) 224-6684.
– Trinity College is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students, and
– United States Department of Education for Federal Pell Grants and other Federal financial aid programs, and
– Approved to enable the certified veteran to gain financial supplement for education.
– American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
– Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC)
– Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
– Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
– Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
– Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS)
– Florida Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (FASFAA)
– National Association of Independent Colleges & Universities (NAICU)
– National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA)
– Tampa Bay Library Consortium (TBLC)
Our admissions team is here to guide you in the process of enrollment. We believe that every student that enrolls to become part of the Trinity family, God calls. Our mission is to equip you for your calling, to advance in every context of life. We look forward to connecting and serving you.