Bachelor of Arts Degrees (B.A.)
- Church Management Administration Concentration
- Leadership Concentration
- Sports Leadership Concentration
Elementary Education (B.A.) Residential
Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.) Residential
Intercultural Studies (B.A.) Residential
Worship Ministry (B.A.) Residential
Youth Ministry (B.A.) Residential
Psychology (B.A.) Residential
Counseling/Psychology (B.A.) Residential
Theology (B.A.) Residential
All Bachelor’s of Art Degree Students receive a double-major in Bible
Department Chair: Stuart E. Parsons, Ph.D.
All Trinity College students graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree will receive a Bible major. This major is integrated into every Trinity College of Florida undergraduate degrees as the theology and content of the Bible is foundational for a Christian worldview. This is inseparable from the College’s mission and heritage. The content of this major defines Trinity college of Florida as a Bible college.
Students successfully completing the Bible B.A. program will demonstrate:
1. Knowledge of biblical studies.
2. Knowledge of systematic theology.
3. Knowledge and skills for accurate interpretation, consistent application, and winsome communication of the biblical message.
Your Journey Starts Here
- Step 1: Application
- Step 2: Essay
- Step 3: References
- Step 4: Transcripts
- Step 5: ACT/SAT/CLT Scores
- Step 6: $35 Application Fee (login to make payment)
Trinity College of Florida is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education Commission on Accreditation (5850 T. G. Lee Blvd., Ste. 130, Orlando, FL 32822, 407.207.0808) to grant certificates and degrees at the Associate and Baccalaureate levels.