Equipping you to pursue your purpose with excellence
Academic Catalog 2021-2022
Course Description by Category
Answers to Your Academic Questions
Trinity College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Association for Biblical Higher Education
5850 T. G. Lee Blvd., Ste. 130 Orlando, FL 32822-4407
Phone: (407) 207-0808
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number (888) 224-6684.
- Trinity College is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students, and
- United States Department of Education for Federal Pell Grants and other federal financial aid programs, and
- Approved to enable the certified veteran to gain financial supplement for education.
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC) • Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
- Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS)
- Florida Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (FASFAA)
- National Association of Independent Colleges & Universities (NAICU)
- National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA)
- Tampa Bay Library Consortium (TBLC)
In compliance with Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Trinity College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in admission to or employment in its education programs or activities. All inquiries concerning the application of Title IX and its implementing regulations may contact the Title IX Coordinator: Al Depoutot, 2430 Welbilt Boulevard, Trinity, FL 34655. Phone: 727-569-1416. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please purchase books at least 2 weeks before classes start. If living on campus, feel free to have your books shipped to the college.
Every college and university has the right to decide what credits they will transfer in their programs. Trinity College uses the (SCNS) Numbering System. This numbering system is used by all public postsecondary institutions in Florida and by participating non-public institutions. The major purpose of this system is to facilitate the transfer of courses between participating institutions. Students and administrators can use the online SCNS to obtain course descriptions and specific information about course transfer between participating Florida institutions. This information is at the SCNS website at Florida Department of Education.
For a list of courses in the numbering system, download the PDF download of the College Academic Catalog. * Indicates this course is included in the Statewide Course Numbering System.
To order a copy of your Trinity College transcripts, please follow the following steps:
1. Send a signed Transcript Request Form to Trinity College of Florida, Office of the Registrar, 2430 Welbilt Blvd., Trinity, FL 34655 FAX: 727-376-0781
2. Indicate where the transcript is to be sent and how many copies you want to be sent
3. List approximate dates of attendance at Trinity
4. Indicate social security number and name at the time of attendance (if different from current name)
5. Include signature
Official transcripts cost $5 per copy and are processed within 5-7 business days upon receipt of your request. E-mail requests cannot be honored, as a signature is required.
Need help? Contact our Registrar, Sheila Johnson, at 727.569.1408 or at email@example.com
A Campus Visit
Taking the first step can be the hardest. Schedule a campus visit or request information. We will walk you through everything from start to finish, including the financial aid process.