Equipping you to pursue your purpose with excellence
Trinity College Academics
Academic and Spiritual Mentoring
Each class brings a new opportunity for you to learn, listen, ask questions, interact, or discuss. As you work directly with your professors, many of whom are renowned scholars in their field, you will have opportunities for mentoring and additional assistance. Every experience points to how to make a more effective, greater impact in each other’s lives, our communities, and the world. We are serious about equipping you to apply and advance the gospel in every context of life.
All students graduate with a Bachelor of Arts and receive a double major in Bible and Theology along with their major. While a Trinity College of Florida education concludes with a cap and gown, a walk across a platform, and a diploma in hand, that is only the beginning. There is an energizing momentum that builds as you pursue your education here, and you leave equipped to act on God’s calling to advance the Gospel wherever you may go. The TCF advantage, advance into your career and life ministry to make disciples.
The Student Learning Center offers a place for students to receive academic mentoring, tutoring, or support. Our Learning Center staff is dedicated to helping students succeed. All students are encouraged to visit the Learning Center for academic help or support.
Answers to Your Academic Questions
Trinity College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Association for Biblical Higher Education
5850 T. G. Lee Blvd., Ste. 130 Orlando, FL 32822-4407
Phone: (407) 207-0808
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number (888) 224-6684.
- Trinity College is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students, and
- United States Department of Education for Federal Pell Grants and other federal financial aid programs, and
- Approved to enable the certified veteran to gain financial supplement for education.
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC) • Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
- Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS)
- Florida Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (FASFAA)
- National Association of Independent Colleges & Universities (NAICU)
- National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA)
- Tampa Bay Library Consortium (TBLC)
In compliance with Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Trinity College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in admission to or employment in its education programs or activities. All inquiries concerning the application of Title IX and its implementing regulations may contact the Title IX Coordinator: Al Depoutot, 2430 Welbilt Boulevard, Trinity, FL 34655. Phone: 727-569-1416. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please purchase books at least 2 weeks before classes start. If living on campus, feel free to have your books shipped to the college. Books can be purchased from the source of your choosing. We recommend amazon.com or half.com. If purchasing through Amazon, you can use Amazon Smile to support Trinity College of Florida.
To order a copy of your Trinity College transcripts, please follow the following steps:
1. Send a signed Transcript Request Form to Trinity College of Florida, Office of the Registrar, 2430 Welbilt Blvd., Trinity, FL 34655 FAX: 727-376-0781
2. Indicate where the transcript is to be sent and how many copies you want to be sent
3. List approximate dates of attendance at Trinity
4. Indicate social security number and name at the time of attendance (if different from current name)
5. Include signature
Official transcripts cost $5 per copy and are processed within 5-7 business days upon receipt of your request. E-mail requests cannot be honored, as a signature is required.
Need help? Contact our Registrar, Sheila Johnson, at 727.569.1408 or at email@example.com
A Campus Visit
Taking the first step can be the hardest. Schedule a campus visit or request information. We will walk you through everything from start to finish, including the financial aid process.