A Bible college leadership degree makes all the difference in the world
Bachelor of Science Business
MEET YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Cindy Perkins, MA is an Assistant Professor and Program Director for the Business and Organizational Leadership Department. Cindy holds a Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministries from Trinity College of Florida, and a Master’s in Organizational Leadership from Regent University.
“When God calls you, he gives you what you need to do it” – Cindy Perkins
Interview with Processor Perkins
Program Requirements and Structure
The successful completion of the Business Organizational Leadership Major will provide the student with:
- A solid foundation in the skills and knowledge required to perform as an effective leader within any for-profit or non-profit organization and society.
- An application of the skills obtained and sought after by current employers within today’s market such as: complex problem solving, critical thinking, teamwork, sound judgment and decision making, communication, conflict management and negotiation, and exercising influence.
- The formulation of right thinking to assist the student in making ethical decision founded upon biblical
principles and characteristics of Jesus Christ.
(1) Completed in the Trinity Quest Program (54 Semester Hours):
LDR1362Q Introduction to Organizational Leadership
LDR2370Q Organizational Communication, Methods and Strategies for Leaders
BIBL3323Q Biblical Ethics
THEO3313Q Christian Theology
BIBL3313Q Old Testament Survey
BIBL2301Q Life and Revelation of Christ
BIBL3314Q New Testament Survey
GNMN3312Q Christian Perspectives and Learning Skills
LDR3341Q Leadership in Non-Profits
LDR3363Q Team Dynamics and Leading Diverse Groups
LDR4164Q Organizational Theory and Behavior
LDR3202Q Managing Ethics in Organizations
LDR3215Q Leading Organizational Innovation and Change
LDR4334Q Resource Allocations in Organizations
LDR3333Q Strategic Human Resources in Organizations
LDR4104Q Concepts and Theories of Managerial Leadership
(2) Completed in General Education
(36 Semester Hours acceptable to the College):
- Fine Arts and Humanities (3 credits)
Includes courses in Literature, Biblical Literature, Philosophy, Music, Art, and Drama.
- English and Literature (6 credits)
Two courses in English Composition are required.
- Science or Mathematics (3 credits)
Includes courses in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Astronomy,
Environmental Science, College Algebra, Calculus, etc.
- Social and Behavioral Science (3 credits)
Includes courses in History, Political Science, Economics, Psychology,
Cultural Anthropology, Sociology, or other similar courses.
- General Education Electives (21 credits)
Includes courses from the above categories and, in addition, courses in Speech,
Critical Thinking, Ethics, Languages, Computer Science, Physical Education,
and College Orientation.
(3) Completed in Open Electives
(33 Semester Hours acceptable to the College)
Trinity Quest Degree completion students must have a minimum of 61 credits to transfer into the program. (The Registrar will evaluate transfer credits.)
Students who wish to enter the Trinity Quest Degree completion program and do not meet the minimum required transferable credits may apply for the Trinity Access Associate of Arts degree program which prepares students for the program requirements.
4 courses per semester, 2 every 8 weeks
2 summer online only courses
Monday Evenings classes
This degree program is also available completely online and is separate from the online BA degrees. The Bachelor Science in Christian Ministry follows the same courses as the on campus courses.