Bachelor of Arts Ministry Major
Worship Ministry Concentration
The Ministry Major provides the student with the academic and professional preparation necessary for ministry. Build ministry-ready professional skills in the area of the worship concentration.
The Unique Value
All students graduate with a Bachelor of Arts and receive a double major in Bible and Theology along with their major. There is an energizing momentum that builds as you pursue your education here, and you leave equipped to act on God’s calling to advance the Gospel wherever you may go. The TCF advantage, advance into your career and life ministry to make disciples.
Develop practical ministry skills in discipleship, preaching, and leadership.
Meet Your Academic Advisor
Dr. Joe Allotta will be your academic advisor for your ministry program. Professor Allotta is the Program Director of the Ministry Department at Trinity College of Florida.
He is a graduate of Trinity College of Florida, earned his MDiv and then DMin degrees at Liberty University.
The Ministry Major provides the student with the academic and professional preparation necessary for ministry
- Students will have a professional readiness to deliver Biblical knowledge.
- Students will have a well-articulated Christian world view of life and ministry.
- A student will display ministry-ready professional skills in the area of his or her concentration.
General Studies – 39 Credits
Bible and Theology Foundation – 48 Credits
Major – 36 Credits
Total Required Credits – 123 Credits
CORE PASTORAL MINISTRY COURSES:
- LDR Business Organizational Leadership Elective
- GNMN 4301 Christian Leadership
- MISS 2303 Church Planting and Development
- WORS 2302 Fundamental Issues in Worship
- COUN 2301 Introduction to Counseling
- PAST 3301 Introduction to Preaching or Small Group Development
- Major Electives*
- WORS 3301 Music and the Arts in Worship
- WORS 3112 Practical Worship Skills Practicum
- Practical Worship Skills (3)
- WORS 3312 Sacred Actions and Sacramentality or Creative Arts and 21st Century Worship Technology
- GNMN 4011 Ministry Internship
See suggested four year schedule below
Senior Year Fall Semester (16 credits)
THEO 4321 Systematic Theology III
THEO 4311 Apologetics
WORS 3112 Practical Worship Skills
WORS 4331 Practical Worship Skills Practicum
*This can be a Bible or Theology class or a 3000 level course or higher in any major. Following Admissions Assessment, the following courses:
BIBL 1101 Basics of Biblical Living (Fall), BIBL 1102 Christian Belief and Scripture (Spring) may be required during the freshman year in lieu of Bible/Theology electives. Adjustments will be made to satisfy all other course requirements of the degree.
We’re Ready to Help.
Getting information and making your college decision can be difficult. We are happy to walk you through everything from enrollment to the financial aid process.