BA Ministry Youth Ministry Concentration equips students with the academic and professional preparation necessary to start your career in youth ministry.
The Ministry Major provides the student with the academic and professional preparation necessary for ministry
- Students will have a professional readiness to deliver Biblical knowledge.
- Students will have a well-articulated Christian world view of life and ministry.
- A student will display ministry-ready professional skills in the area of his or her concentration.
The Unique Value
All students graduate with a Bachelor of Arts and receive a double major in Bible along with their major. There is an energizing momentum that builds as you pursue your education here, and you leave equipped to act on God’s calling to advance the Gospel wherever you may go. The TCF advantage, advance into your career and life ministry to make disciples.
Bachelor of Arts Ministry Major, Youth Ministry Concentration
Class Structure (4-Year Degree)
General Studies – 39 Credits
Bible and Theology Foundation – 48 Credits
Major – 36 Credits
Total Required Credits – 123 Credits
CORE MINISTRY COURSES:
- LDR Business Organizational Leadership Elective
- GNMN 4301 Christian Leadership
- MISS 2303 Church Planting and Development
- YUTH 3302 Communicating to Youth
- COUN 3312 Counseling Adolescents
- WORS 2302 Fundamental Issues in Worship
- COUN 2301 Introduction to Counseling
- PAST 3301 Introduction to Preaching or Small Group Development
- Major Electives*
- YUTH 4301 Youth Ministry Skills
- YUTH 4331 Youth Ministry Skills Practicum
- GNMN 3011/ 4011 Ministry Internship
See suggested four year course schedule below
U.S. BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS
Office of Occupational Statistics and Employment Projections
Meet Your Academic Advisor
Dr. Joe Allotta will be your academic advisor for your ministry program. Professor Allotta is the Program Director of the Ministry Department at Trinity College of Florida.
He is a graduate of Trinity College of Florida, earned his MDiv and then DMin degrees at Liberty University.
Senior Year Fall Semester (15 credits)
*This can be a Bible or Theology class or a 3000 level course or higher in any major. ** Or GNMN 3311 Small Group Development Following Admissions Assessment, the following courses: BIBL 1101 Basics of Biblical Living (Fall), BIBL 1102 Christian Belief and Scripture (Spring) may be required during the freshman year in lieu of Bible/Theology electives. Adjustments will be made to satisfy all other course requirements of the degree.
We’re Ready to Help.
Getting information and making your college decision can be difficult. We are happy to walk you through everything from enrollment to the financial aid process.