Equipping you to pursue your purpose with excellence
New Student Checklist
New Student Registration/Orientation
New student registration/orientation will help you get acquainted with life on campus as a TCF student. Registration/orientation begins on Friday, August 13th.
STEP 1: Complete Financial Aid
- Submit the FAFSA
- Review award letter, once received (by mail)
- Login to Financial Aid Portal (award letter will contain login information)
Step 2: Declaration of Major
- Complete the Declaration of Major Form (If you are a dual-enrolled student or unsure of your major, you do not need to submit this form at this time, you will be placed in general education courses.)
Step 3: Bible Theology Test
All students take this test at the beginning of their time at Trinity and again upon graduation to help the college see how well we are training and equipping students in Bible and theology. This is a 40-question test. It will take approximately 10-25 minutes. Please do not use any resources to answer the questions. Doing well or poorly on this test will not affect your acceptance status to the college.
- Take your Bible Theology Test
Step 4: Pay Deposits
- Login to pay tuition deposit $50.00 (for non-residential students)
- Login to pay tuition/residency deposit of $200.00 (for residential students only)
Step 5: Complete New Student Forms
Step 6: Send Final Transcripts and Scores
- Request official transcripts from your high school/College to be sent (sealed envelopes) to admissions Trinity College of Florida
- Please send any updated official ACT/SAT scores, including if you received a 3 or better on an AP test, please send the official score(s).
Step 7: Set Up Trinity College Email Account
- GOLDEN LETTER EMAIL: The IT department will send to your personal email account the GOLDEN LETTER, this very important step connects you with Trinity College of Florida. You will be assigned a student email that you MUST use from this point forward as a student and later as an alumnus.
Step 8: Course Schedule/Registration/Purchase of Books
- You will automatically be registered for courses. Upon receiving your course schedule, accept or modify your schedule with the Registrar’s Office.
- After accepting your course schedule, order your books. *Books can be purchased from the source of your choosing. We recommend amazon.com or half.com. (If purchasing through Amazon, you can use Amazon Smile to support Trinity College of Florida.) Please purchase books at least 2 weeks before classes start. If living on campus, feel free to have your books shipped to the college. We will have them for you at the front desk when you arrive for New Student Orientation.
Step 9: Payment
- Financial aid must be in place by the date of New Student Orientation. If a remaining balance exists, contact the Business Office to make arrangements for payment options.
A Campus Visit
Taking the first step can be the hardest. Schedule a campus visit or request information. We will walk you through everything from start to finish, including the financial aid process.