Bachelor of Arts Business Organizational Leadership Online
Be influential in diverse and complex organizational environments with leadership skills developed through the Business major at TCF. Study current and emerging leadership theories, best practices, skills, and tools used to influence others to generate innovation, creativity, and change within organizations. The online learning experience will give you the flexibility you need to maintain your busy schedule while investing in your future.
This program equips the student with business and leadership skills to be influential in diverse and complex organizational environments. The Leadership Concentration equips students to be influential, ethical change agents in both the public and private sectors. The student will study current and emerging leadership theories, best practices, skills, and tools used to influence others to generate innovation, creativity, and change within organizations.
Students successfully completing this program will demonstrate:
- An advanced understanding and practical application of leadership theories and required skills and abilities.
- The ability to effectively influence others, create change, lead innovation, motivate and impact an organization for successful growth.
- A personal understanding of his/her core competencies as it relates to the ability to communicate, to inspire others, to lead in an ethical manner, diversity, the influence of others, negotiation, motivation, teamwork, and strategic and visionary decision making.
B.A. Business Organizational Leadership | 4 Year Degree
General Studies Courses – 39 Credits
Bible and Theology Foundational Courses – 45 Credits
Business Leadership (Major) – 39 Credits
Total Required Credits – 123 Credits
Core Business Courses
- LDR 4104 Concepts and Theories of Managerial Leadership
- LDR 3373 Intermediate Leadership: Conflict/Negotiation
- LDR 1362 Introduction to Organizational Leadership
- LDR 3364 Leadership in Non-Profits or Project Leader, Strat. & Scope
- LDR 3215 Leading Organizations, Innovation, and Change
- LDR 3202 Managing Ethics in Organizations
- LDR 2370 Organizational Communication Methods and Strategies for Leaders
- LDR 4164 Organizational Theory and Behavior
- MAR 3613/MKTG 3613 Marketing and Research Strategy or Research Methods I
- LDR 4334 Resource Allocations in Organizations
- LDR3333/MNGT3333 Strategic Human Resources in Organizations
- MNGT 4323/LDR 4540 Business Financial Management or Study of Great Leaders
- LDR 3363 Team Dynamics and Leading Diverse Groups
- BSLD 4081/BSLD 4082 Business and Leadership Internship (0 Credit Hours)
See suggested course schedule below
Trinity College of Florida is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education Commission on Accreditation (5850 T. G. Lee Blvd., Ste. 130, Orlando, FL 32822, 407.207.0808) to grant certificates and degrees at the Associate and Baccalaureate levels.
Meet Your Academic Advisor
As the program director for the business organizational leadership major, professor Perkins will be available to you throughout your time as an online student and will be your academic advisor throughout your entire undergraduate program for business organizational leadership.
Professor Perkins has her Master’s in organizational leadership from Regent University and is a Trinity College graduate with a bachelor of science in Christian ministry.
First Year Fall Semester – 15 credits
First Year Spring Semester – 15 credits
Answers to Your Questions About the Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Organizational Leadership
Earning your BA is a great place to begin your professional journey. The double-major of Bible will give you the greatest advantage in life.
Yes! Although many people think they can’t afford to go to college, a large percentage of students receive some type of financial assistance, including our degree completion students. Our financial aid representatives are ready to help you sort through the different types of financial aid and show you how to get the assistance available to you.
Yes. Trinity College of Florida is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs (U.S. Department of Education database)
– Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number (888) 224-6684.
– Trinity College is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students, and
– United States Department of Education for Federal Pell Grants and other Federal financial aid programs, and
– Approved to enable the certified veteran to gain financial supplement for education.
– American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
– Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC)
– Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
– Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
– Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
– Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS)
– Florida Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (FASFAA)
– National Association of Independent Colleges & Universities (NAICU)
– National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA)
– Tampa Bay Library Consortium (TBLC)
We’re Ready to Help.
Getting information and making your college decision can be difficult. We are happy to walk you through everything from enrollment to the financial aid process.