Bachelor of Science
Business Organizational Leadership Major
Department Chair: Cynthia Perkins, M.A.O.L.
The successful completion of the Business Organizational Leadership Major will provide the student with:
- A solid foundation in the skills and knowledge required to perform as an effective leader within any for-profit or nonprofit organization and society
- An application of the skills obtained and sought after by current employers within today’s market such as complex problem-solving, critical thinking, teamwork, sound judgment, decision-making, communication, conflict management, negotiation, and exercising influence
- The formulation of right thinking to assist the student in making ethical decisions founded upon biblical principles and characteristics of Jesus Christ
- An in-depth understanding of how to integrate faith into all areas of business and organizational life
Major Requirements (Total Required Credits: 122)
- A completed AA degree (meets the requirements of TCF) of all least 60 semester hours
- Complete Introduction to Quest Program (1 cr).
- Complete the following Trinity Quest Program Courses: (61 semester hours)