Influence others with ethical business practices and leadership skills
Bachelor of Arts Business Organizational Leadership – Sports Leadership Concentration
This program equips the student with business and leadership skills to be influential in diverse and complex organizational environments. The Sport Leadership Concentration equips students to become influential, ethical change agents in sports-related agencies and businesses. The student will study effective ways to influence the sports arena through project management, sports administration, and sports leadership theories, skills, and best practices.
The Unique Value
All students who graduate with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) receive a double major in Bible along with their major. There is an energizing momentum that builds as you pursue your education here, as you grow academically, you also become equipped to act on God’s calling to advance the Gospel wherever you go.
Meet Your Academic Advisor
As the Program Director for the Business major, Professor Perkins will be available to you throughout your time as an online student and will be your academic advisor throughout your entire undergraduate program for Business Organizational Leadership.
Professor Perkins has her Master’s in Organizational Leadership from Regent University and is a Trinity College graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministry.
Students successfully completing this program will demonstrate:
- An advanced understanding and application of leadership theories to effectively motivate others, lead innovation, and impact an organization for successful growth.
- A personal understanding of his/her core competencies as it relates to the ability to lead in an ethical manner through negotiation, inspiration, teamwork, and strategic decision making.
- An in-depth understanding of how to integrate his/her faith into all areas of business and organizational life.
General Studies Courses – 39 Credits
Bible and Theology Foundational Courses – 45 Credits
Business Leadership (Major) – 39 Credits
Total Required Credits – 123 Credits
Core Business Courses
- Sport Science I or Leading Organizations Innovations and Change
- Introduction to Organizational Leadership
- Leadership and Organization in Sports
- Sport Science II or Managerial Leadership
- Managing Ethics in Organizations
- Organizational Communication Methods and Strategies for Leaders
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Leadership in Non-Profits or Project Leader, Stat. and Scope
- Marketing and Research Strategy or Research Methods I
- Adv. Coaching and Leadership or Res. Alloc. in Organizations
- Sports Administration
- Strategic Human Resources in Organizations
- Team Dynamics & Leading Diverse Groups
- Business Org. Leadership Internship (2 semesters)
See suggested course schedule below
First Year Fall Semester – 15 credits
Senior Year Fall Semester (15 credits)
*Project Leader, Strat. and Scope** Research Methods I (pre-req: Statistics) *** or Leading Org. Innov. and Change **** or Resource Alloc. in Org.***** Managerial Leadership
Following Admissions Assessment, the following courses:
BIBL1101 Basics of Biblical Living (Fall), BIBL1102 Christian Belief and Scripture (Spring) may be required during the freshman year in lieu of Bible/Theology electives. Adjustments will be made to satisfy all other course requirements of the degree.
First Year Spring Semester – 15 credits
Answers to Your Questions About the Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Organizational Leadership – Sports Leadership Concentration
This program equips students to become influential, ethic change agents in sports-related agencies and businesses. Studying effective ways to influence the sports arena through project management , sports administration, and sports leadership theories, skills and best practices. Earning your BA is a great place to begin your professional journey. The double-major of Bible and Theology will give you the greatest advantage in life.
Yes! Although many people think they can’t afford to go to college, a large percentage of students receive some type of financial assistance, including our degree completion students. Our financial aid representatives are ready to help you sort through the different types of financial aid and show you how to get the assistance available to you.
Yes. Trinity College of Florida is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs (U.S. Department of Education database)
– Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number (888) 224-6684.
– Trinity College is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students, and
– United States Department of Education for Federal Pell Grants and other Federal financial aid programs, and
– Approved to enable the certified veteran to gain financial supplement for education.
– American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
– Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC)
– Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
– Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
– Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
– Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS)
– Florida Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (FASFAA)
– National Association of Independent Colleges & Universities (NAICU)
– National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA)
– Tampa Bay Library Consortium (TBLC)
Every college and university has the right to decide what credits they will transfer in their programs. Trinity College uses the (SCNS) Numbering System. This numbering system is used by all public postsecondary institutions in Florida and by participating non-public institutions. The major purpose of this system is to facilitate the transfer of courses between participating institutions. Students and administrators can use the online SCNS to obtain course descriptions and specific information about course transfer between participating Florida institutions. This information is at the SCNS website at Florida Department of Education.
We’re Ready to Help.
Getting information and making your college decision can be difficult. We are happy to walk you through everything from enrollment to the financial aid process.