Bachelor of Arts Pastoral Ministry Online
Develop your gifts in preaching and pastoral care through online learning. Our professors will equip you with the academic and professional preparation necessary to start your career in pastoral ministry.
The Unique Value
All students graduate with a Bachelor of Arts and receive a double major in Bible and Theology along with their major. There is an energizing momentum that builds as you pursue your education here, and you leave equipped to act on God’s calling to advance the Gospel wherever you may go. The TCF advantage, advance into your career and life ministry to make disciples.
Develop practical ministry skills in discipleship, preaching, and leadership
Meet Your Academic Advisor
Dr. Joe Allotta will be your academic advisor for your ministry program. Professor Allotta is the Program Director of the Ministry Department at Trinity College of Florida.
He is a graduate of Trinity College of Florida, earned his MDiv and then DMin degrees at Liberty University.
The Ministry Major provides the student with the academic and professional preparation necessary for ministry
- Students will have a professional readiness to deliver Biblical knowledge.
- Students will have a well-articulated Christian world view of life and ministry.
- A student will display ministry-ready professional skills in the area of his or her concentration.
General Studies – 39 Credits
Bible and Theology Foundation – 48 Credits
Major – 36 Credits
Total Required Credits – 123 Credits
CORE PASTORAL MINISTRY COURSES:
- LDR Business Organizational Leadership Elective
- GNMN 4301 Christian Leadership
- MISS 2303 Church Planting and Development
- Elementary Greek I
- COUN 2301 Introduction to Counseling
- PAST 3301 Introduction to Preaching
- WORS 2302 Fundamental Issues in Worship
- Major Electives
- PAST 4301 Pastoral Methods
- PAST 4341 Pastoral Methods Practicum
- PAST 3302 Sermon Preparation
We’re Ready to Help.
Getting information and making your college decision can be difficult. We are happy to walk you through everything from enrollment to the financial aid process.