STEP 1: APPLICATION
Apply online to complete the application for admission.
STEP 2: ESSAY
The essay should be one-page typed (no more than three pages). In essay format, please answer all of the following questions:
- How and when did you come to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
- How do you think a person obtains eternal life?
- How have you grown in your relationship with Jesus Christ?
- Why do you want to attend Trinity College of Florida?
STEP 3: REFERENCES
- The church reference must be completed by a pastor or leader at your church (non-relative).
- The personal reference should be completed by a non-relative (i.e., teacher, mentor, Guidance Counselor, co-worker, etc.)
STEP 4: TRANSCRIPTS
Transfer students with less than 24 college credits are required to submit both high school and college transcripts.
STEP 5: ACT/SAT SCORES
- To have ACT score report sent, visit actstudent.org college code: 4876
- To have SAT score report sent, visit collegeboard.org college code: 1979
STEP 6: $35 APPLICATION FEE
Applicants can submit the application fee by check (made payable to Trinity College of Florida) or payment can be made online.
Connect with the Admissions Team
The admissions team is here to equip you in every step of the admissions process. From beginning your application to your first days as a new student, our team is dedicated to serving your needs.
Connect with us:
Answers to Questions about the Admissions Process
The application process can be started one year before you plan to enroll. An application is complete after you have submitted each of the components of the application (application, essay, church reference, personal reference, transcripts, scores, fee). Once you are accepted, your acceptance status is valid for one year (three semesters).
Your church reference must be a pastor, elder, deacon, or someone in leadership at the church that you currently attend. Family members cannot complete the reference for you.
Your personal reference can be anyone that knows you well but is not related to you. Examples include a teacher, Guidance Counselor, boss, co-worker, coach, family friend.
Once you have listed the name and contact information for your references, our office will reach out to them for you to complete the reference by phone or email.
Official transcripts should come directly from your school to Trinity College of Florida. In progress transcripts should be sent as you are applying. Once you complete high school or your college semester you will then send final official transcripts.
Transcripts are not considered official if they are scanned and emailed to the college. Any transcripts sent directly from the student are not official. Official transcripts must come directly from the sending institution.