Equipping you to pursue your purpose with excellence
STEP 2: REFERENCES
Applicants must submit a church reference and personal reference. Contact information for references can be submitted on the online application.
- The church reference must be completed by a pastor or leader at your church (non-relative).
- The personal reference should be completed by a non-relative (i.e., teacher, mentor, guidance counselor, co-worker, etc.)
STEP 3: ESSAY
The essay is an important part of your application for admission and should be answered according to the minimum character count. Please take your time answering the following questions:
- Describe your testimony of accepting Christ, explain how that changed your life, and how it currently affects the way you live?
- What are your spiritual and academic goals? Describe how attending Trinity College will help equip you in achieving these goals?
- Trinity College is a Bible-based institution that focuses on spiritual growth and academic excellence within our community. How would you define spiritual growth? What does academic excellence look like to you?
- In today’s world, Christianity can be described many different ways. In your own words describe what it means to be a Christian? Include scriptures that support your answer.
Since all students at Trinity College are expected to maintain the highest standards of integrity, we require that your essay be written in your own words.
STEP 4: TRANSCRIPTS
Applicants must have official high school/college transcripts sent to Trinity College of Florida. Please contact your school/college to ask them to send your official transcripts directly to: Trinity College of Florida 2430 Welbilt Blvd., Trinity, FL 34655
Transfer students with less than 24 college credits are required to submit both high school and college transcripts.
STEP 5: ACT/SAT/CLT
ACT , SAT or CLT score reports are required for all applicants that have less than 24 college credits. (Contact admissions for assistance)
Connect With Us
Taking the first step can be the hardest. You can schedule a campus visit before applying or simply call for information, the admissions team is here to equip you in every step of the admissions process. From beginning your application to your first days as a new student, our team is dedicated to serving your needs.