STEP 1: APPLICATION
Apply online to complete the application for admission.
STEP 2: REFERENCES
Applicants must submit a church reference and personal reference. Contact information for references can be submitted on the online application.
- The church reference must be completed by a pastor or leader at your church (non-relative).
- The personal reference should be completed by a non-relative (i.e., teacher, mentor, guidance counselor, co-worker, etc.)
STEP 3: ESSAY
The essay is an important part of your application for admission and should be answered according to the minimum character count. Please take your time answering the following questions:
- Describe your testimony of accepting Christ, explain how that changed your life, and how it currently affects the way you live?
- What are your spiritual and academic goals? Describe how attending Trinity College will help equip you in achieving these goals?
- Trinity College is a Bible-based institution that focuses on spiritual growth and academic excellence within our community. How would you define spiritual growth? What does academic excellence look like to you?
- In today’s world, Christianity can be described many different ways. In your own words describe what it means to be a Christian? Include scriptures that support your answer.
Since all students at Trinity College are expected to maintain the highest standards of integrity, we require that your essay be written in your own words.
STEP 4: TRANSCRIPTS
Applicants must have official high school/college transcripts sent to Trinity College of Florida. Please contact your school/college to ask them to send your official transcripts directly to: Trinity College of Florida 2430 Welbilt Blvd., Trinity, FL 34655
Transfer students with less than 24 college credits are required to submit both high school and college transcripts.
STEP 5: ACT/SAT SCORES
ACT or SAT score reports are required for all applicants that have less than 24 college credits.
- To have ACT score report sent, visit actstudent.org college code: 4876
- To have SAT score report sent, visit collegeboard.org college code: 1979
STEP 6: $35 APPLICATION FEE
Applicants can submit the application fee by check (made payable to Trinity College of Florida) or payment can be made online.
Connect with the Admissions Team
Answers to Questions about the Admissions Process
The application process can be started one year before you plan to enroll. An application is complete after you have submitted each of the components of the application (application, essay, church reference, personal reference, transcripts, scores, fee). Once you are accepted, your acceptance status is valid for one year (three semesters).
Your church reference must be a pastor, elder, deacon, or someone in leadership at the church that you currently attend. Family members cannot complete the reference for you.
Your personal reference can be anyone that knows you well but is not related to you. Examples include a teacher, Guidance Counselor, boss, co-worker, coach, family friend.
Once you have listed the name and contact information for your references, our office will reach out to them for you to complete the reference by phone or email.
Official transcripts should come directly from your school to Trinity College of Florida. In progress transcripts should be sent as you are applying. Once you complete high school or your college semester you will then send final official transcripts.
Transcripts are not considered official if they are scanned and emailed to the college. Any transcripts sent directly from the student are not official. Official transcripts must come directly from the sending institution.