Come experience Trinity College of Florida for yourself.
Campus Meet n’ Greet/Campus Visit
Answers to Your Questions About Campus Visits
All of our tours are customized to our prospective students, but most tours take about one hour. Your campus tour is personal, so the length of time depends on your needs. If you would like the full campus experience, we highly recommend attending a campus meet n’ greet.
Day of your visit:
- Begin at the W.T. Watson Administration Building
- Meet with the director of Admissions Kenyata Hayes/Financial Aid
- Tour Speer Hall (Student dorms)
- Tour Library & Student Learning Center
- Tour Classrooms
In general, all policies adhered to by Trinity College of Florida follow either the recommendations made by the CDC or by the Florida Department of Health. For the policies and procedures for visits please visit TCF COVID-19 Response.
The next Campus Meet & Greet is February 22nd Schedule
3:30 pm Registration at the Raymond H. Center Library Building
4:00 pm Trinity 101 in the Trinity Chapel 2nd floor of Raymond H. Center Library Building (student leaders)
- Spiritual Life – William
- Academics – Braden
- Student Life – Jim
4:30 pm Meet n’ Greet breakout groups in classrooms (Meet the professors)
- Room A103 Professor Allotta, Ministry Majors – W.T. Watson Building, 1st floor
- Room A112 Professor Bargerhuff, Bible Majors – W.T. Watson Building, 1st floor
- Room A113 Professor Rewald, Counseling/Psychology Majors – W.T. Watson Building, 1st floor
- Room A205 Professor Mallo, General Studies/Interdisciplinary Majors – W.T. Watson Building, 2nd floor
- Room A206 Professor Chauncey, Elementary Education Major – W.T. Watson Building, 2nd floor
4:50 pm Tour L. L. Speer Hall Dormitories
5:00 pm Ice Cream Social (Meet with professors, student groups)
5:15 pm dismissal
Of course! This is your time and we want to help you make the most of it. When you schedule your tour date, just let us know if you have specific requests. We’ll customize your day for you.
A Campus Visit/Request Information
Taking the first step can be the hardest. Schedule a campus visit or request information. We will walk you through everything from start to finish, including the financial aid process.