Also in this section:
How to Apply
Applying for college can seem daunting, but the Trinity College Admissions team is here to make this process simple for you. Decisions on admissions are made after all application paperwork is complete. Below are the 6 simple steps you must take in order to complete an application for admission.
Step 1: Application
Apply online to complete the application for admission.
Step 2: Essay
4) Why do you want to attend Trinity College of Florida?
Since all students at Trinity College are expected to maintain the highest standards of integrity we require that your essay be your own work. Essays can be submitted through the online application or can be submitted to email@example.com
Step 3: References
- The church reference must be completed by a pastor or leader at your church (non-relative).
- The personal reference should be completed by a non-relative (i.e. teacher, mentor, Guidance Counselor, co-worker etc).
Step 4: Transcripts
- Transfer students with over 24 college credits are not required to submit high school transcripts.
- Transfer students with less than 24 college credits are required to submit both high school and college transcripts.
Step 5: ACT/SAT Scores
- To have ACT score report sent, visit actstudent.org college code: 4876
- To have SAT score report sent, visit collegeboard.org college code: 1979
Step 6: $35 Application Fee
Home school graduates should follow the general application procedures. Additional transcripts options available to homeschooled students are A) an umbrella high school transcript or B) a parent-issued high school transcript.
Please note that the essential elements of a parent-issue transcript include, but are not limited to: all courses taken in grades 9 through 12 (listed by year and semester), final letter grades for each course, final GPA (based on a 4-point scale), graduation date, and the teaching parent’s actual signature and date.
Applicants who are not citizens of the U.S. or do not hold a valid non-resident alien card are required to submit additional paperwork. International applicants must complete the International Student Packet in addition to the documents above and mail to Trinity College of Florida.