Also in this section:
The following steps will guide you through the online application process.
- Open the application of the program to which you are applying (traditional undergrad OR adult degree completion).
- Create a login by typing in your e-mail address in the open field and clicking "go."
- Complete all fields that apply to you.
- When finished, click the submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you will be asked to submit the PDF file using one of two options.
OPTION 1: If you use a program like Outlook, Outlook Express, Apple Mail, or Thunderbird to check your email, you will need to choose this option. By choosing this option your application will be emailed directly to Trinity College.
OPTION 2: If you use an internet-based email account like Yahoo, AOL, G-mail, or Hotmail you will want to select the second option.
By selecting the internet based email option, you will be asked to save the file to your computer. Make sure you give the PDF a file name and save it somewhere where you will remember where to locate it.
Next, open your internet based email account: compose a new message, attach the saved PDF file, and send it to the appropriate admissions department.
firstname.lastname@example.org (traditional undergraduate program)
email@example.com (adult degree completion program)
7. Remember to mail in your application fee to ensure prompt processing of your application.
8. After you have submitted your application, visit the admissions forms section to download the additional needed reference forms and transcript request forms to complete you application packet.