New Student Orientation
We are excited to welcome you to Trinity College of Florida this spring! Please know that the faculty and staff at TCF are praying for you as you begin your journey with us! Our goal is to provide you with an engaging educational experience based on Scripture, faith, and rigorous academics. Our hope is to offer excellence in Biblical higher education for the sake the gospel and the glory of God. We are excited to welcome you on campus soon!
New Student Orientation will help you get acquainted with life on campus as a TCF student. New Student Orientation weekend will begin on Friday, January 8, 2021, a few days prior to the start of classes. Classes will begin the following Monday, January 11, 2021.
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION: FRIDAY, JANUARY 8
The above schedule is subject to change.
FINANCIAL AID FORMS:
- Health Insurance Form
- Vehicle Registration (vehicle owners only)
- Resident Hall Questionnaire (resident students only)
- Medical Form
- Submit Deposit (Tuition Deposit = $50 | Residency Deposit = $150)
- After accepting your course schedule, please purchase the corresponding books.
- Once you have completed high school/college courses, please send final, official transcripts to TCF.
- Please send any updated official ACT/SAT scores.
- If you received a 3 or better on an AP test, please send the official score(s).
Answers to Questions about New Student Orientation
New students will move into their dorm room on Friday, August 14th. Students will obtain keys after completing the orientation process on Friday morning.
Roommates are assigned based on the information given on the Resident Hall Questionnaire. Because we continue to accept students into student housing late into the summer, roommate assignments are not finalized until just before move-in day. You will find out who your roommate is at New Student Orientation.