Job ID 2915
Posted On September 15, 2020
Position Type Full Time
Contact Anthony Abell
The director of admissions oversees and participates in all aspects of recruiting and qualifying applicants to determine their college readiness and spiritual fit at Trinity College of Florida. The primary responsibility of the Director of Admissions is to manage the recruitment and application process to ensure a positive applicant experience; and to provide all college departments the necessary information to move the applicant to student status.
The Vice President for Enrollment
Trinity College of Florida
- Works with college administration to establish enrollment goals
- Oversees all operational aspects of the admissions office (staffing, budgeting, planning, policy review, etc.)
- Initially reviews and scores application materials submitted by applicants for the purposes of recommending admission decisions
- Represents the Admissions Office to all college committees/groups
- Provides initial and on-going training for admissions staff
- Develops statistical reports to enhance recruitment strategies and operational efficiency
- Develops and maintains the admissions office’s work calendar
- Responsible for the planning and organization of Campus Preview events
- Works with the VP of Enrollment to develop and maintain the college recruitment plan
- Maintains good communication with individuals or organizations which are influential in the college selection process
- Represents the college to prospective students and influencers (parents, secondary school counselors, youth pastors, etc)
- Advises prospective students on the college’s admissions process
- Communicate with college departments to advise them of the college’s enrollment process
- Welcomes guests on campus and performs campus tours
- Travels on behalf of the college for recruitment and other college related events
- Provides relevant communication to the Brand Ambassador for social media and website (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Must have a servant demeanor toward the work environment and be willing to participate collaboratively with all college employees.
- A bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred)
- Significant customer service related experience
- Experience with budgeting, planning and policy review
- Some supervisory experience managing professional and student staff
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills including public speaking skills and the ability to present the college in a positive way to diverse populations
- Ability to represent the admissions profession positively through a strong, student-centered ethic
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Must be proficient with office suite apps such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Zoom.
- Exceptional communication skills, willing to listen and respond carefully to internal and external clients. Be able to communicate the brand initiatives clearly.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and to load and transport admissions materials, displays, and other equipment
- Occasional evening and weekend hours required, especially during peak season
- Must be able to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to sit and stand long periods of time.
- Ability to sit, kneel, and squat
- Ability to hear and see to interact with software applications, and customers both face to face and on electronic devices.
Conditions of Employment
- Models the Biblical standard of personal conduct and lifestyle.
- Supports and adheres to the Mission, Vision, Values, and Lifestyle statement of Trinity College of Florida.
- Supports the Trinity College of Florida Statement of Faith.
- Supports and adheres to Trinity College of Florida Policies and Procedures Handbook.
Inquire Send Email to email@example.com