AVAILABLE ON CAMPUS AND ONLINE
The Ministry Major provides the student with the academic and professional preparation necessary for ministry.
General Studies – 39 Credits
Bible and Theology Foundation – 48 Credits
Major – 36 Credits
Total Required Credits – 123 Credits
Core Pastoral Ministry Courses:
- Business Organizational Leadership Elective
- Christian Leadership
- Church Planting and Development
- Elementary Greek I
- Introduction to Counseling
- Introduction to Preaching
- Fundamental Issues in Worship Major Electives
- Pastoral Methods
- Pastoral Methods Practicum
- Sermon Preparation
- Ministry Internship
- Students will have a professional readiness to deliver Biblical knowledge.
- Students will have a well-articulated Christian world view of life and ministry.
- A student will display ministry-ready professional skills in the area of his or her concentration.