The Certificate in Worship Ministries is available to degree seeking students who wish to have some training in Worship Ministries. They may do so by taking courses leading to the Certificate in Worship Ministries. In this program, students use their electives or take extra courses in order to obtain the credits necessary for the Certificate.
Total Credits – 21 Credits
All of the following requirements must be met in order to receive a Certificate in Apologetics and Christian Evidences from Trinity College:
- Completion of at least 18 credits in residence at Trinity College.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 21 semester hours with at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Satisfactory completion of all requirements of the Certificate of Apologetics and Christian Evidences curriculum.
- Continued evidence of a consistent genuine Christian testimony.
- Continued essential agreement with the Doctrinal Statement of the College.
- Satisfactory fulfillment of all financial obligations to the College. No certificate will be granted or transcript provided to a student with an outstanding financial obligation to the College.
- Affirmative recommendation for graduation by the faculty, Vice President for Academic Affairs, and the Board of Trustees.