AVAILABLE ON CAMPUS AND ONLINE
This program equips the student with business and leadership skills to be influential in diverse and complex organizational environments. The Leadership Concentration equips students to be influential, ethical change agents in both the public and private sectors. The student will study current and emerging leadership theories, best practices, skills, and tools used to influence others to generate innovation, creativity, and change within organizations.
General Studies – 39 Credits
Bible and Theology Foundation – 45 Credits
Major – 39 Credits
Total Required Credits – 123 Credits
Core Business Courses:
- Concepts & Theories of Managerial Leadership
- Intermediate Leadership: Conflict/Negotiation
- Introduction to Organizational Leadership
- Leadership in Non-Profits or Project Leader, Strat. & Scope
- Leading Organizations, Innovation and Change
- Managing Ethics in Organizations
- Org. Comm. Methods & Strategies for Leaders
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Marketing & Research Strategy or Research Methods I
- Resource Allocations in Organizations
- Strategic Human Resources in Organizations
- Business Financial Mgt. or Study of Great Leaders
- Team Dynamics & Leading Diverse Groups
- Business Org. Leadership Internship
Students successfully completing this program will demonstrate:
- An advanced understanding and practical application of leadership theories and required skills and abilities.
- The ability to effectively influence others, create change, lead innovation, motivate and impact an organization for successful growth.
- A personal understanding of his/her core competencies as it relates to ability to communicate, to inspire others, to lead in an ethical manner, diversity, the influence of others, negotiation, motivation, teamwork, and strategic and visionary decision making.