Purpose: The Associate of Arts degree at Trinity College is a two-year degree offered to students for the purpose of providing a foundational program in Biblical studies.
Requirements: Total Credits – 60 Credits
All of the following requirements must be met in order to graduate and receive an Associate of Arts degree in Biblical Studies from Trinity College:
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 60 semester credit hours with at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average including completion of the Associate of Arts curriculum, Chapel, and Christian Service requirements. The final 30 credit hours and at least 50% of all major course credit hours must be completed in residence at Trinity College.
- Satisfactory completion of all Trinity College assessment procedures.
- Continued evidence of a consistent, genuine, Christian testimony.
- Continued essential agreement with the Doctrinal Statement of the College.
- Satisfactory fulfillment of all financial obligations to the College. No degree will be granted or transcript provided to a student with an outstanding financial obligation to the College.
- Affirmative recommendation for graduation by the faculty, Vice President for Academic Affairs, and the Board of Trustees.
Program Outcomes/Goals: The Associate of Arts degree at Trinity College is a two-year degree offered to students for the purpose of providing a foundational program in Biblical studies. Students successfully completing this program will demonstrate:
- General knowledge of the content of Scripture.
- Knowledge and skills for accurate Biblical interpretation and application to life situations.