Influence others with ethical business practices and leadership skills
Bachelor of Arts Degree Business Organizational Leadership Online
Bachelor of Arts Business Organizational Leadership
Be influential in diverse and complex organizational environments with leadership skills developed through the Business major at TCF. Study current and emerging leadership theories, best practices, skills, and tools used to influence others to generate innovation, creativity, and change within organizations. The online learning experience will give you the flexibility you need to maintain your busy schedule while investing in your future.
The Unique Value
All students graduate with a Bachelor of Arts and receive a double major in Bible and Theology along with their major. There is an energizing momentum that builds as you pursue your education here, and you leave equipped to act on God’s calling to advance the Gospel wherever you may go. The TCF advantage, advance into your career and life ministry to make disciples.
Meet Your Academic Advisor
As the Program Director for the Business major, Professor Perkins will be available to you throughout your time as an online student and will be your academic advisor throughout your entire undergraduate program for Business Organizational Leadership.
Professor Perkins has her Master’s in Organizational Leadership from Regent University and is a Trinity College graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministry. In May of 2021, Professor Perkins was awarded the Wade Academic Service Award for academic excellence and leadership. Professor Perkins models and cultivates leadership, she leads Women’s Cohorts and serves on the National Leadership Team for the Bonhoeffer Project, and has dedicated her life to equipping others to grow through intentional discipleship.
This program equips the student with business and leadership skills to be influential in diverse and complex organizational environments. The Leadership Concentration equips students to be influential, ethical change agents in both the public and private sectors. The student will study current and emerging leadership theories, best practices, skills, and tools used to influence others to generate innovation, creativity, and change within organizations.
Students successfully completing this program will demonstrate:
- An advanced understanding and practical application of leadership theories and required skills and abilities.
- The ability to effectively influence others, create change, lead innovation, motivate and impact an organization for successful growth.
- A personal understanding of his/her core competencies as it relates to the ability to communicate, to inspire others, to lead in an ethical manner, diversity, the influence of others, negotiation, motivation, teamwork, and strategic and visionary decision making.
General Studies Courses – 39 Credits
Bible and Theology Foundational Courses – 45 Credits
Business Leadership (Major) – 39 Credits
Total Required Credits – 123 Credits
Core Business Courses
- LDR 4104 Concepts and Theories of Managerial Leadership
- LDR 3373 Intermediate Leadership: Conflict/Negotiation
- LDR 1362 Introduction to Organizational Leadership
- LDR 3364 Leadership in Non-Profits or Project Leader, Strat. & Scope
- LDR 3215 Leading Organizations, Innovation, and Change
- LDR 3202 Managing Ethics in Organizations
- LDR 2370 Organizational Communication Methods and Strategies for Leaders
- LDR 4164 Organizational Theory and Behavior
- MAR 3613/MKTG 3613 Marketing and Research Strategy or Research Methods I
- LDR 4334 Resource Allocations in Organizations
- LDR3333/MNGT3333 Strategic Human Resources in Organizations
- MNGT 4323/LDR 4540 Business Financial Management or Study of Great Leaders
- LDR 3363 Team Dynamics and Leading Diverse Groups
- BSLD 4081/BSLD 4082 Business and Leadership Internship (0 Credit Hours)
See suggested course schedule below