Also in this section:
- Advanced Theological Studies
- Bible and Theology
- Business and Leadership - Management Concentration
- Business and Leadership - Sports Management Concentration
- Church Ministries - Pastoral
- Church Ministries - Worship
- Church Ministries - Youth
- Counseling - Clinical Concentration
- Counseling - Family Systems Concentration
- Elementary Education
- General Studies
- AA Biblical Studies
- AA General Studies
- Certificate in Apologetics and Christian Evidences
- Certificate in Biblical Studies
- Certificate in Worship Studies*
The Intercultural Studies Program provides a major for students desiring to prepare for missional service in church planting, missionary teaching/counseling, cross-cultural evangelism, or church missions-mobilization. Moreover, the Intercultural Studies major provides spiritual, academic, and professional preparation by producing graduates competent for Christian service to humanity throughout the world.
Students successfully completing this program will demonstrate:
1. Academic preparation by acquiring a Biblical knowledge of missiology, and an understanding of the history of missions, current trends in world missions, and principles of discipleship, mission strategy and mobilization;
2. Spiritual preparation by a commitment to Christ and to the Great Commission evidenced by prayer and Bible study, by obedience to what is revealed in Scripture, and by verbal witness to the reality of Christ in the student’s life; and
3. Professional preparation by actual cross-cultural ministry involvement and by meeting the requirements of mission agencies and denominations upon graduation.
For more information on this and other degree programs, visit the College’s Academic Catalog.