Also in this section:
- Church Ministries - Pastoral
- Church Ministries - Youth
- Church Ministries - Worship
- Counseling - Clinical Concentration
- Counseling - Family Systems Concentration
- Elementary Education
- General Studies
- Advanced Theological Studies
- Bible and Theology
- Business and Leadership - Management Concentration
- Business and Leadership - Sports Management Concentration
- Intercultural Studies
- AA Biblical Studies
- AA General Studies
- Certificate in Apologetics and Christian Evidences
- Certificate in Worship Studies*
Certificate in Biblical Studies
The Certificate of Biblical Studies is for non-degree seeking students who want a biblical foundation prior to pursuing education or training at a non-Christian institution or for those who already have a degree but are seeking additional instruction in biblical studies. The Certificate is also appropriate for lay workers in local churches who sense a need for biblical education. This program may also help a student to meet the requirements of various missions boards.
All of the following requirements must be met in order to receive a Certificate of Biblical Studies from Trinity College:
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 30 semester hours with at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average including completion of the Certificate of Biblical Studies curriculum, Chapel, and Christian Service requirements. The final 26 credit hours must be completed in residence at Trinity College.
- Satisfactory completion of all requirements of all Trinity College assessments procedures.
- Continued evidence of a consistent, genuine Christian testimony.
- Continued essential agreement with the Doctrinal Statement of the College.
- Satisfactory fulfillment of all financial obligations to the College. No certificate will be granted or transcript provided to a student with an outstanding financial obligation to the College.
- Affirmative recommendation for graduation by the faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
For more information on this and other degree programs, visit the College’s Academic Catalog.