Also in this section:
- Church Ministries - Pastoral
- Church Ministries - Youth
- Church Ministries - Worship
- Counseling - Clinical Concentration
- Counseling - Family Systems Concentration
- Elementary Education
- General Studies
- Advanced Theological Studies
- Bible and Theology
- Business and Leadership - Management Concentration
- Business and Leadership - Sports Management Concentration
- Intercultural Studies
- AA General Studies
- Certificate in Biblical Studies
- Certificate in Apologetics and Christian Evidences
AA Biblical Studies
The Associate of Arts degree at Trinity College is a two-year degree offered to students for the purpose of providing a foundational program in Biblical studies.
Students successfully completing this program will demonstrate:
- General knowledge of the content of Scripture
- Knowledge and skills for accurate Biblical interpretation and application to life situations.
All of the following requirements must be met in order to graduate and receive an Associate of Arts degree in Biblical Studies from Trinity College:
1. Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 61 semester credit hours with at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average including completion of the Associate of Arts curriculum, Chapel, and Christian Service requirements. The final 30 credit hours and at least 50% of all Biblical and theological studies credit hours must be completed in residence at Trinity College.
2. Satisfactory completion of all Trinity College assessment procedures.
3. Continued evidence of a consistent, genuine, Christian testimony.
4. Continued essential agreement with the Doctrinal Statement of the College.
5. Satisfactory fulfillment of all financial obligations to the College. No degree will be granted or transcript provided to a student with an outstanding financial obligation to the College.
6. Affirmative recommendation for graduation by the faculty, Vice President for Academic Affairs, and the Board of Trustees.
For more information on this and other degree programs, visit the College’s Academic Catalog.